EU STOCK MARKET
Invest in the safest market in the world
In the European region, there are multiple stock exchanges among which five are considered major (as having a market cap of over US$1 trillion):
- Euronext, which is a Pan-European Dutch-domiciled France-headquartered stock exchange composed of seven market places in Belgium, France, Ireland, the Netherlands, Italy, Norway, and Portugal.
- London Stock Exchange Group, which is a global stock exchange composed of the London Stock Exchange.
- Deutsche Börse, which operates Europe’s third largest stock exchange, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange/Xetra.
- SIX Swiss Exchange, which operates Switzerland’s major stock exchange.
- Nasdaq Nordic, which is composed of Scandinavian and Baltic stock exchanges; including Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, with activity in Norway and the Faroe Islands.